Friday, October 7, 2011

The one in which I kiss some ass.

So, yeah, I had great intentions of picking a serious subject and blogging about it in a well thought out and organised manner, but let's face it, that is highly unlikely to ever happen.  So instead, I'm going to annoy you with the sort of crap I usually reserve for my other, secret, private blog.  The one that is set to be visible to exactly two people (I am one of them).  I am going to be all mushy and gushy and gross.

                                          About this guy.




I cannot say enough about this guy.  He is AWESOME! At least, in my mind.  First of all, he is so sexy.  I mean the kind of sexy where you climb into bed with a headache and super tired and just feeling generally crap and all you want to do is pass out and wake up 10 years younger,  but then your hand brushes up on his leg or something and you're all like, well, maybe just a quick one...

I can't possibly be the only one who does that kind of thing, right?

Whatever.  Point being, I find it hard to stop touching him once I start.  It's too nice.  It's not that I can't stop, it's just that I really really REALLY don't want to.

                   I forget if this was just prior to or just after our wedding,
                           but that suit was off in a flash.

So last night, we go out and, after a lot of walking around trying to decide on a place to eat that was actually open, (Curse you, Wimpy! *shakes fist*), we wind up at the most severely understaffed Pizza Hut ever.  We were both trying to decide between what turned out to be the same two pizzas.  So we just got one each.  Don't look at me like that, they're only 9"(bigger than an American personal pan pizza, but not, like huge or anything).  That's right, he'll buy me my own pizza and NEVER once has he told me that I am or am getting fat, and I've gained 25 lbs since we met.  How hot is that?

By the way, I spend the entire time at Pizza Hut staring at him in this really starry-eyed, infatuated sort of way which he notices every once in awhile.  I think it makes him uncomfortable, but I LIKE looking at him.  And yes, I am well aware of what a complete dork I am, thanks.



                He's squinting and practically blind in this shot, but I dig it.


THEN.  Then we went to the cinema, (we saw Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, and yes, I quite liked it.) and about halfway through he noticed my headache was getting worse and told me we could leave any time I needed to go.  We didn't, because I wanted to know who the fucking mole was, and I sure as hell wasn't going anywhere until I found out, but sweet, right?


I won't bother getting into how much funny he is, because, let's be honest, we wouldn't be here in the middle of this post if he didn't make me laugh.  Like, constantly.  That is a non-negotiable for me.




                               This is hella old, but I MELT, okay?


Also, awesome dad.  Is there anything hotter than a guy being terrific and sweet and loving with his offspring?  Well, probably yes, because "hot" is maybe not quite the right word for that, but it IS so very attractive.

I think one of the best things about him is how even things I hate doing become bearable and even fun when he is around.  That shit comes in handy, let me tell you.

Okay, enough.  His head is big enough already, and I'll worry about him getting in the door tonight if I take this shit any further.

2 comments:

  1. I may or may not be easily impressed, but whatever. I was feeling like it was time to have a bit of a public gush. The legal kind.

    ReplyDelete